Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Peachy Grin


Last week Meg casually mentioned that she was sad that she wasn't getting any birthday peaches this year.  The very next day my dear friend Catherine, without so much as a word from me, mentioned that Meg had a special box headed her way.  While out on errands yesterday I received delivery confirmation via text. so once home, I sent Meg out with the dog and she returned with the biggest grin on her face.







There's little that makes this girl happier than her very own jars of home canned peaches.



At 5:00 PM she had six jars to call her very own.  By 8:00 PM she was down to five.  :-)

Thank you again so much for your generosity, Catherine.  She is one very happy girl!







2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh, I'm glad they got there OK! Happy birthday, Meg!

Unknown said...

That's awesome!! What a great gift!