Monday, June 15, 2015

Another Wonderful Day with Fin


As promised, I'm here to share some Finley Goodness with you all.  He was such a good boy for Grandma on Saturday.

He always wakes up so happy and in the mood to play.





Of all of his toys, this blue ball was definitely his favorite.  He's a human rolling pin and boy can he travel fast.  :-)





Unlike his Aunt Meg, Fin was happy to participate in a little photo shoot.

 









His eyes are a beautiful shade of what I call hazel.  I'm hoping they stay this color, not only because they are gorgeous, but also because it's a nice mix of his daddy's bluish-green eyes and his mommy's dark brown eyes.



By the end of the day he was so exhausted he fell asleep in my arms.







I miss the little guy already.




1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh wow....he's such a cutie! I'm thinking Emmett's going to have his daddy's hazel eyes. :)