Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Girly Day

Yesterday Meg accompanied me to the nail salon.  After a lot of coaxing I convinced her to get a manicure and gel polish.  (And when I say a lot of coaxing, I mean A LOT of coaxing.  She's so not the typical 11 year old who loves mani/pedis, makeup or new hair dos.)  In the end, she was quite happy with the results....a very natural peachy pink with a design on each thumb.









This morning she had a hair appointment.  Only her ends were trimmed but based on her moans and snarky attitude, you'd think her entire head had been shaved. *more Mom sighs*  No photos but she looks gorgeous, of course.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

They look great!!

Helmka Family said...

Love her creations and her nails look super cute!
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

I have the same problem with Natalie. If I even talk about her wearing a dress, she gives me a defiant look. Cool nails!