Thursday, March 14, 2013

Recent Creations

I've had a several good hours in JulieWorld this week so I was able to create a few new cards (sets of six) as well as finish off a layout that's been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks now.


The inspiration for my first card came from a Lucy Abrams design.  Her blog can be found here.





The other card was based on a design from Laurie Willison.  You can find her original card here.






And finally the layout that took far too long to finish but I know he'll appreciate...



You probably can't read the journaling.  It talks about how, in 2009, Jay would text me photos of the fish he caught.  (Obviously this was prior to his return to school.  He has very little free time now so I doubt he's fished in quite awhile.)  I really enjoyed getting to see the photos and loved that he performs catch and release.

Till next time...

2 comments:

Catherine said...

The cards are great and love the page!

Laurie said...

Your cards and layout are fabulous!