Monday, March 11, 2013

My Weekend

Meg and I had an all day Algebra-a-Thon on Saturday.  It wasn't pretty (at one point Randy came in to referee) but I think by evening it was finally making sense to her.  Of course by that point we were both toast.  I spent the remainder of the evening (as well as the wee hours of the morning) catching up on a half dozen episodes of Downton Abbey.  I'd been careful to avoid online spoilers and won't give anything away now other than to say that I am officially "in the know."

Today I'm feeling a bit like this....

right


As a break from algebra, Meg had a friend over yesterday.  They spent most of the afternoon outside enjoying the beautiful weather.

What do you get when you combine a beach boogie board with a skateboard?




Boogie Skating, of course!





It did look like a lot of fun...and I would have tried it if it weren't for the fact that once I got down, I'd never get back up.  *sigh*  Which leads me to my final photo.

I came across this artwork while out shopping with my family last week.  It was just too perfect so I had to buy it.





Yep...





1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh, ROFL!!! That's funny!