Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Week

We had quite the busy week.  My aunt, uncle and two of their friends drove from Illinois to Florida last week to attend a few Cardinal spring training games. They stayed in a vacation rental just a few minutes from our house so we (along with my parents who stayed with us) got together quite a bit for lots of fun, food, drinks and laughs throughout the week.  Here are a few photos from our week.

Our girls lunch in our local historic downtown...




Margarita ... mmmm!



Chicken Avocado Salad and Rice/Bean Bowl


This was my first time in this restaurant and I'll definitely be going back. Yummy stuff!


My uncle and his friend attended five games while here.  Everyone else attended to various degrees but we were all there for the final game of their stay, the St. Louis Cardinals vs. the New York Yankees.  (Thanks again, Uncle Bob!)   


From left to right....Dad, Aunt Chris, Mom, Uncle Bob, Pat and Tim.



I pulled this 25 year old Tshirt out of my relic concert, baseball and race drawer.





The Cardinals won 7-6 in the bottom of the ninth.  A very good thing because as those who know me personally all know....I HATE the YANKEES.  (Is HATE too strong a word????  Probably not.  LOL!)

We had a wonderful visit and hope they decide to do it again next year.  But in the meantime, I need to rest up.  I can't keep up with them!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It does look like a fun time!