Thursday, January 10, 2013

Two Creative Girls

Meg and my niece Jenna spent quite a bit of time creating video productions over Christmas break.  They were initially going for a "full length" film but eventually opted for smaller movie trailers.  They created two short clips in which they each took turns being the director and the star.  I thought they both were both so very creative so I'd like to share them with you.  (Before my family has a panic attack, I edited out the credits which included our last names.)

For your viewing pleasure.....



A Different Spy Story
Starring Jenna
Directed by Meg







Apocalypse Meg
Starring Meg
Directed by Jenna




Mom will hate that this but if you look closely at the last video you can see her being gassed at her kitchen island.  ROFL!!  I may have to download that bombing app so I can have fun destroying a few things too...but not you Mom, promise.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

LOL.....that's so funny!

Mom said...

You wouldn't think it was so funny if it was your house being blown apart. :-)

Helmka Family said...

Very fun and very creative!
TFS!
Karen

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm impressed - very cool and pretty funny! Thanks for sharing them!