Monday, January 28, 2013

Playing in JulieWorld

Just popping in to share a layout I completed on Friday as well as some birthday card bundles I gave out to friends over the weekend.




Meg enthusiastically helping out with her all time favorite cookie.  In the past 25 years or so that I've been baking these for my kids (also a favorite of Jay's) I've always only made them at Christmas.  I'm going to surprise her in a couple of weeks by baking them with Dove hearts in place of the Hershey kisses.  She'll be very happy.



And on to birthday gifts for my girlfriends...



Each bundle contains ten cards and envies.  That's 70 cards I've gifted so far this year alone.

Next up will be more girly cards for Meg to use at birthday parties.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love the layout and really love the cards as well!

Helmka Family said...

Awesome layout! What a sweet Mom...she is going to love them.
TFS!
Karen