Monday, May 28, 2012

School Days

I've made it a ritual to capture my daughter's photo on the first day as well as the last day of every school year and I'm quite proud of the fact that I haven't missed a single day.  I created a scrapbook dedicated solely to these photos and it's so fun to see the changes both from within, as well as between, school years.  Now for a little trip down memory lane...

This is Little Miss Meggie on her first day of kindergarten in August 2006. She was soooo ready and soooo excited to be going to the "big school."
   



And here is Miss Meghan on her final day at the same school exiting as a fifth grader.  A bit more apprehensive about going to "big school" than six years ago but still very eager and totally ready.


My how she has grown....

2 comments:

Catherine said...

These are such cute photos!

Helmka Family said...

I don't know how I missed this post. What sweet photos! She is such a beaut9ful girl!
TFS!
Karen