Friday, May 18, 2012

More NM Sights

Sunday was the final day of the retreat.  We packed it up and did the local touristy thing, starting in Albuquerque.  
   
Our first stop was to an awesome eatery chosen by Karen.  She'll be able to remind me just what it was I ordered but I can tell you it was DELICIOUS!
  

Our next stop was to Old Town Albuquerque for some sightseeing and shopping. We all knew how important souvenirs were to Meg and this was the perfect place to help out the local economy.  *wink*  The town square was filled with wonderful southwestern architecture and history.


I found gifts for Randy, Jay and Meg in this store.  I LOVE the outside of the building.

I even managed to find a little something for me while there.  I purchased a beautiful necklace and earring set handmade by Mary.

There was so much more to see and do in Old Town Albuquerque but our time was limited.  Next stop...Santa Fe.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh, that lunch was so good!!!!

Helmka Family said...

Fabulous photos!
TFS!
Karen