Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Crop Photos

For those not current in scrapbooking lingo, a "crop" is the term given to a gathering of scrapbookers.  Our NM crop took place inside a large metal red barn-like structure on the property.    We had all joked about the amount of things we'd each packed, but to our amazement, we actually felt quite under prepared compared to others in attendance.  But trust me, we made do.  :)

In addition to her fourteen completed layouts, Catherine took two card classes where she made one dozen beautiful cards, all of different designs.

Lynne and Karen working on the pages ...

And me?  I somehow managed to finish a vacation mini album in between texts from Meg.   "Mommy, are you there?" ...""Mommy, did you buy me anything?" ... "Mommy, I need you." ... and my favorite,  "Mommy, Daddy spent $44 on weed killer at Home Depot!"

Below is my favorite crop photo.   It perfectly conveys the silliness we enjoyed through the whole weekend.  Lots of laughter,  inside jokes, and all around goofiness that just goes to show, you're never too old to have fun!