Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weekend Guest

As if I'm not already feeling old enough this week, my son is home for his 10 year class reunion.  I honestly do not know where the time goes.  But it's wonderful to have him home and we're enjoying his visit tremendously.


I wanted to show you all just what "happy mail" looks like.  I got these wonderful goodies from my dear friend Catherine on Wednesday.  So much better than AARP notices.  :)


And Dad, maybe I'll bring along some jam and pickles when I visit next week. Maybe.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Look! It got there without breaking!!! :)

Melanie said...

Happy mail for sure! I can't believe that it's his 10th year reunion either. Time really does fly!

Dad said...

Is this just a cruel joke or will there actually be pickles in my refrigerator when I go to eat them?