Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Update

I've been on my ginger juice tonic for a full two days now.  I can honestly say that my thumbs, while still quite stiff and somewhat achy, are no longer sore to the touch.  Hopefully they will continue to improve.  My groin-whatever it is (in my family it's referred to as a "hitch in my giddy-up") is still bothering me quite a bit but there is definite improvement. 1)  I was able to run last night (slow and easy 2 miler) but done with a slight limp and 2) I'm sitting here typing this with my legs crossed at the knees, something I haven't been close to being able to do in over two weeks.  My shoulder continues to be just fine. I'll keep you updated as to any further progress.

I wanted to share a couple more of my LOAD pages.

Prompt - Music.  Sharing some of my 70s Geek....




Prompt - Scrap like it's 1999...incorporated some older techniques and some really old stuff.



TFL!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Glad there is improvement in your joints and these are really, really awesome layouts!

Melanie said...

I hope you continue to improve. I love both pages, especially the little bits of trim.