Thursday, July 14, 2011

A New Day


As many of you already know, I have been in a scrapping slump for quite some time now.  Two years ago life's unexpected twists and turns burst my creativity bubble to the point that recording our family's life in pages was virtually impossible.  Life has since returned to a new (and better) normal and up until now I've satisfied my creativity bug by plunging into card making, which I absolutely adore. I have however found it extremely difficult to rediscover my passion for scrapbooking.  I am counting on LAIN EHMANN'S Scrapbook MotherLOAD class at BIG PICTURE SCRAPBOOKING  to help get me out of my slump and back on the road to resuming our family albums.  (No pressure there Lain.  LOL!!!) 


For those of you who share my hobby and passion much of what you'll see here will not be new.  I would however like to create a place that my non-scrappy family and friends can see just what it is I do and why I enjoy it so much.  Who knows, maybe I'll convert some of them "to the dark side."  To all of you who take the time to read my blog.....THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Look at you....with a blog!!!!! Holy COW!!! How fun is this???

Anita said...

I'm so glad you are back in the game. You're inspiring me!

Chris said...

Who knew my sister would be a blogger??

Well, now that you're scrapping again (is that the proper term?), I know where I can always find you...