Thursday, July 28, 2011

Feeling My Groove Again...

I created this page for Week 4 of the online scrapping workshop I'm taking.  The topic was to break open your stash and actually USE the things you've been hoarding/saving.  I had lots to choose from (no surprise to those who know me) but these papers from Echo Park were my final choice.  And let me tell you, it was really hard to cut into these pretty cream, gray, black and pink papers.  (The lumpy flower threw off the scan but the background is all one pretty cream color.)


The photos were all taken last summer/fall, right after we got Jasmine.  These two are inseparable and one of the best decisions we ever made.

On a different topic...in the interest of additional "public" accountability I created a sidebar to track my running progress.  It's been (and still is) a slow journey back from my shoulder accident last spring but I'm working on it.  My current goal is to average 40 miles a month.  Right now I'm averaging 3-4 miles of run/walking (75% run/25% walk) and trying to get out 3-4 evenings a week.   Some months are easy...some not so much but I'm slowly getting my groove back, one step at a time.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I just love how this one looks! I know it was difficult to break open the shiny wrapper, but it was worth it!