Saturday, July 30, 2011

Catching Up On School Albums

I have two separate scrapbooks that I keep for specifically to document my daughter's annual pictures.  One album contains photos of the first and last days of each grade while the second one contains her school "portraits".  I just finished getting caught up on the latter.

I use the same layout design (one created by my friend Lynne) to do each page to keep the album consistent as well as easy to create.

Her fall photo from 3rd grade, 2009...


Her spring photo from 3rd grade, 2010...


Her fall photo from 4th grade, 2010...


Her most recent school photo, 4th grade, 2011...

I've started albums for my sister's two kids as well but need more photos (hint, hint) and plan to start one for my brother's son as well.

Next up....catching up on her 1st/last day of school photos.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Awesome job getting caught up on these!!

Lynne said...

Oh, I love seeing these recent pictures!!

Melanie said...

I stopped buying the school photos as the quality really fell off. I should do something like this with what I have, though. Great job catching up!