Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm a little rusty...

In my 2+ year absence I have bought both a new scanner and a new version of Photoshop Elements and it's obvious from this 12x12 layout that I need to practice my photomerging technique.

The photo is of my niece and my daughter taken during a rollercoaster ride at Busch Gardens in the summer of 2008.  This is one of the layouts I created during my friend Catherine's visit in  2009.


I can't believe how much they've both grown since this photo was taken!

Below is another Busch Gardens page I created during Catherine's visit.  This photo is of my BIL, niece, daughter and son, taken in the early 2009.  As you can see from my daughter's position this coaster, Gwazi,  proved to be much more challenging than Cheetah Chase but she's always game for thrill rides.  She definitely gets her sense of adventure from her daddy.


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Yay!!! There they are! :)