Thursday, July 16, 2015

Miscellaneous Ramblings


Total randomness today...


---  A photo of The House of Refuge taken by Meg last evening.  This beach is one of our favorite spots.






---  One of my favorite online shopping stores, Simon Says Stamp, is having a contest on Instagram to find Simon (their Boston Terrier mascot) a BFF.  Duh, there is no pet cuter than our Jasmine so I had to enter.  



With thousands of entries I'm not holding my breath that she will actually win but I do hope it's a dog that looks similar to her.  The winning pet will get a stamp made in their image.





---  I'm halfway to my 2015 reading goal this year.  I received this in my inbox from Goodreads.

_______________________________________________________________
2015 Reading ChallengeHi JulieP,
The year is halfway over—let's give your 2015 Reading Challenge a boost!
You've read 20 of 40 books. (50% complete)





_________________________________________________________________

I've fallen short by three books the past two years so I'm really hoping to make my 40 this year.






---  And last, but certainly not least, is a photo of Fin Man.


Made ya smile, didn't it?  :-)










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh he is just too cute!!!