Sunday, July 26, 2015

Houston, We're Ready for Launch


Nothing that dramatic *wink* but Meg is feeling much, much better so I've rescheduled our trip to Illinois. She and I will be flying out tomorrow to meet my parents and extended family, leaving Randy here to hold down the fort.





Of course that cute Betsey Johnson bag is Meg's.  I found it at TJ Maxx this afternoon and she's in love.  (It matches her Betsey Johnson mini barrel bag that she got in June.)  And while may look like I'm taking way too much I want you all to know that the blue carry on bag contains my KING size pillow, in addition to all of my clothes and toiletries.  I have learned that I can not/do not/will not enjoy my nights away from home without it.

So wish us luck that everything goes smoothly tomorrow.  I catch ya all next weekend.


1 comment:

Catherine said...

I'm impressed that you can get it all into a carry-on!