Monday, April 13, 2015

My Absence


Many of my readers are already aware of the recent events in my extended family but those who aren't, I feel as if I should mention the reason for my sudden absence.

On April 1st, my sister's husband of 18 years passed away quite unexpectedly. As you can imagine, it's been devastating for her family.  (He left behind a 15 year old daughter and a 17 year old son.) Most of my time this month has been spent in Tampa helping out in whatever capacity I could.  I am currently back home but plan to return next week so if my posts continue to be sporadic, you now know why.  I am deeply saddened and will miss him greatly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to brighten up this post a bit so I will leave you with some photos of Fin waking up from a nap.  His parents are so good about sharing daily photos that always make me smile.














Thanks for stopping by.






1 comment:

Catherine said...

Those are totally adorable Fin pictures!