Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Card Share


My posts are much more infrequent than I'd like them to be but as we all know, life sometimes just gets in the way.

I'm going to be headed back to Tampa for the remainder of this week but wated to share some cards that I've made for my sister.  Well, true confession time, the first set was actually made in anticipation of end of the year teacher gifts but I knew they'd also be perfect for my sis.  Meg's teachers will have to wait.  *wink*



The above set was created in the smaller 4 bar size using several different color combinations.  The design was one I found online however I don't have the designer's name to give her proper credit.  

My new MISTI stamp positioning tool made the process extremely fast and easy. For all you cardmakers out there, you need this.  Trust me.



This next set is my own design.  Again it's in 4 bar notecard size and used a few different color combinations.  I didn't get a photo until I had it all boxed and ready to go but you get the idea.





This final next set is one I'll be taking with me tomorrow.  I made a few more of these (16 total), in shades of pink, aqua and green.




The amount of support my sister and her family have had from friends and neighbors is absolutely incredible and I intend to keep her well supplied.  Too many "thank yous" is a good thing.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Julie!! I wish your sister didn't need them but what a wonderful gift you can provide for her at such a hard time. I've been thinking about you all.