Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Another a Card Share


The generosity shown to my sister continues to grow, so much in fact that even the forty-plus thank you cards I've made for her aren't going to be enough. Last night I whipped out sixteen of these which I must admit are my favorite set to date.




I used an older stamp set from Claudine Helmuth (So Retro) for the typewriter and a set from Hero Arts (Brush Strokes) for the smudged effect.  The vellum hearts are leftovers from a set I shared in my last blog post.


This past Sunday a group of fourteen men from my sister's late husband's Dad's Club volunteered their services for yard work and exterior maintenance.  I haven't seen the fruits of their labor yet but my sis says it's amazing.  With them in mind, I created this larger A2 size card.






I just love this sign post stamp set from Neat and Tangled called On the Corner and it's been really great for creating masculine cards.  Unfortunately I have no idea where I picked up the The Jeep Woody die, or even who makes it, but I knew I had to have it when I saw it.  


I thought this was fitting for the inside.  The stamp set is Many Thanks from Mama Elephant, another useful set to have in your stash.




Time now for Mother's Day cards !  




1 comment:

Catherine said...

These are really great! Love the manly cards...fun!