Sunday, September 29, 2013

Layouts To Share

I've tapped some inner mojo and have been rather productive the past two weeks. Today I'm sharing more layouts from 2009 photos.


A trip to Busch Gardens in celebration of my nephew's 5th birthday.  I used a Scrapbook Generation kit with accompanying sketch and added my own embellishments.




A second visit to Busch Gardens a few weeks later with Meg.  This was my Osmond concert trip so it was just the two of us.  We focused on the animals this time, something we rarely do, and had a really nice day.




Our county fair, also in February 2009.  Again, I used a Scrapbook Generation kit but chose not to use their sketch.  I had additional photos I wanted to use so I created two 8x8 pages that will follow this one, back to back, in the album.






Lastly, something a bit different.  This was an evening launch of the space shuttle Discovery as viewed from our backyard.



Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...

Well, I am obviously having technical issues. But I love all your layouts! You are being quite productive!

Catherine said...

These all look awesome!

Helmka Family said...

You are on a roll! Fab layouts.
TFS!
Karen

Unknown said...

Finally got here to see some of your layouts! Love, love, love the night flight of Discovery! Great papers!