Friday, September 13, 2013

2009 and Now

I have three layouts I'd like to share with you today.  The first two were created with photos from 2009.  (Still working my way through the year.)



My seven year old baby enjoying the beach....





and enjoying a root beer float in her (then) favorite nightgown.






That little girl has now turned 12.  Nightgowns have been replaced with old t-shirts/knit shorts and mustaches now hold the place in her heart that flabingos once did ...



*sigh*  Time goes by far too quickly.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh wow....look at the difference!! I LOVE that she said flamingos...that was so cute!

Helmka Family said...

Wonderful layouts! Love to see you scrapping!
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

I really love all of your layering. Awesome LOs, Julie!

Lynne said...

Oh, I love these layouts!

Unknown said...

Oh Julie - Meg is getting to looking so grown up! Love, love, love your pages!