Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Adjusting

School is in full swing and life has been busy.  Meg had some tears last week over her class schedule but we were able to rectify it by moving her up into Advanced Science and Advanced Civics.  Of course that means more homework and with her getting home at 4:30 with cheer practice every M-T-Th from 6:00-8:00 PM and games every Saturday it's definitely proving a challenge for us both. (Her - staying organized and focused.  Me-maintaining my temper when she doesn't.)

I just returned from dropping her off at the field.  She'll come home, shower, eat and then hopefully finish her homework before 9:30.  This is what my table looks like right now....







Tomorrow is Open House at her school where I'll get to meet her teachers. Friday night we're hosting a crafty get together to assemble decorations for a friend's baby shower.   (If I can get my act together and get stuff die cut and ready to go, that is.)  Saturday is her first football game...an hour and a half away!!!  (Nobody told me I would have to leave my neighborhood!  Ack!)

There is a reason I raised only had one child at a time.  :-)


3 comments:

Helmka Family said...

Sounds like you are very busy! Good luck with all you have to do and big hugs to Meg.
TFS!
Karen

Catherine said...

Oh, busy stuff!!!

Laura said...

It sounds like a very busy time for you! Good luck to Meg with her advanced classes and cheer!