Saturday, December 22, 2012

Phew!!!

Thank goodness the Mayans were wrong about their end of days prediction. Meg was really sweating it.  LOL!

Because my dear friend Catherine has been hoarding The Wrapping Fairy I've spent the better parts of two days wrapping gifts.  With the exception of a couple that can't be wrapped until last minute, I am done.

Meggie and I started our holiday baking last night and will continue through this weekend.  She's actually a great help as she can do it herself with just a bit of supervision.  Of course once she's got a few warm cookies in her belly I lose my helper but it's all good.  :-)  I'm still not sure just what's on this year's baking list so if my family is reading this and has a request, please speak up.

I realized after I last posted my Dec Daily pages I forgot to include the 13th.  I love that I got to include Jay through the use of awesome Iphone technology.







I'll leave you with one more photo that I found on Meg's phone. Looking at it hurts me to no end...




She'd videotaped herself on her phone and then pulled photo clips from the video.  She is obsessed with perfecting this move which I believe is called a needle.  From one who is still recovering from a hip replacement, this is nothing short of torturous.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

That particular move does look painful!
And I'm keeping the wrapping fairy, dang it!

Mom said...

You know my favorites are the CIPS sugar cookies. ;-)

Go Jay!

Dad said...

Peanut butter for me!

Helmka Family said...

Great photos!
TFS!
Karen