Monday, December 3, 2012

December is Here!

Ready or not, December has arrived.  I am doing 100% of my shopping online this year and am nearly finished.  While part of me feels badly that I'm not out supporting our local merchants the convenience is just too wonderful, especially in a year where hours of standing and walking have absolutely NO appeal to me whatsoever.  I'll sit in my chair and hit the "click" button, made even easier by the fact that both my kids have conveniently loaded up my Amazon shopping cart.  :-)

I have done very little in the way of scrapping this year but I can't let a December go by without my December Daily album.  I'm keeping it extremely simple this year because right now, a simplistic completed album is far better than a gorgeously decorated abandoned album.

Here are my pages for the first two days of December....




(The actual pages are banner shaped.  The red is just a photography background.)


Assuming Meg doesn't have a load of homework we'll probably start the indoor decorations this evening.  I've downloaded some new Christmas music which includes Merry Christmas Baby by Rod StewartChristmas Jazz, and Christmas in the Sand by Colbie Callait to play while decorating.  We'll see if anyone appreciates my choices.  (Wouldn't place any bets....LOL!) 

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love the pages!

Lynne said...

Love this! How is the album going together? With rings on the top? I like the unique shape!