Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Belated "Merry Christmas" To All!

I hope everyone's Christmas was fabulous!  We had a wonderful day which, unlike so many in the past that began in the wee, wee hours of the "morning", didn't begin until well after 8:00 AM.  Both of my children were extremely happy and even somewhat surprised by the gifts they received which thrills Santa to no end.  :-)

The December Daily pages I'm sharing with you today will give you a better picture of what we've all been up to these past few days.  (I apologize in advance for the crappy photos.  They really don't do the album justice AT ALL.)




Meg's Christmas List and Gifts For My Girlfriends




The Wrapping Fairy Finally Arrived...and I Found Me a Baking Fairy Too




A Night Out with Girlfriends and More Holiday Baking




Photos from Christmas Eve and Day




More Christmas Day Photos





Post Christmas Exhaustion and Meg & Friends



Only a few days left in the month.  I haven't done much in the way of scrapping this past year so I'm very happy that I was able to stick with this project.  I hope the mojo keeps flowing into 2013.




1 comment:

Laura said...

WTG Julie, not only doing the DD but keeping up as well! It's been fun seeing your creations again!