Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post-Turkey Post

We're back from a wonderful holiday weekend at my parent's home.  Too much food, just enough drink, a little shopping, LOTS of Words With Friends, some fishing (and swimming *wink*) and the perfect amount of relaxing.   Here are a few photos -


My two children....



Sorry, couldn't resist.  So typical of him.



The five cousins....





And the two dogs....our Jasmine (with the bows) and my brother's Daisy.  They chased and chased, played and played all weekend.  Such good dogs.





On the home front....Meg's science fair project was turned in this morning.   (yay!)  She's now hard at work on a big book report.  

I'm hoping for time in my scrap room tomorrow to make my holiday cards.  I have the components all ready to go, just need to sit down and assemble them. Thursday will start my Dec. Daily album.  I've created a holiday mini album the last three out of four years.  They're very manageable and a great way to record our little snippets of everyday life around the holiday season.   I'll post the pages as I go.

Thanks again for checking in!!!

  

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the photos of the kids!!

Melanie said...

I love our family get-togethers! I didn't get around to doing my December Daily foundation pages ahead of time but I've enjoyed doing it for the last couple of years so I've got to keep up. I'm trying not to obsess with too much detail or it'll stress me out. I can't wait to see yours!

Helmka Family said...

Wonderful family photos! You have a beautiful family.
TFS!
Karen