Monday, April 18, 2016

A Lesson for Meg....


You will probably be able to guess when I have Fin based on the frequency of my blog posts. :-)   Yes, he was here quite a bit this past week and weekend. Lest you feel I've neglected only you, please rest assured that pretty much everything gets neglected when he's here, except for him, and trust me, he is one very busy guy.  He keeps me on my toes but it's always a fun time.

Today's photo share is basically my way of getting back at Meg.  I bought a new point and shoot camera last week (for our upcoming trip this summer) and of course wanted to try it out.  Meg, being the stubborn teen that she can be at times, absolutely refused to pose for me.  So what's a mom to do? Ummm....selfies.  :-)







After a couple of shots I heard giggling.

















And finally my personal favorite...





I plan to show her this post when she gets home from school today.  Someday she's bound to learn that it would be so much easier (and less embarrassing) if she'd just let me take one nice photo.