Monday, December 14, 2015

Santa, Meet Fin


My jammed packed week/weekend was a fabulous success.  I'll post details later this week but right now I really need to start thinking about Christmas.  First up on my list are Christmas cards.  I think I was a bit over ambitious with my design this year and I'm going to be lucky to get them all out before next week.

Jay & Colleen's cards went out earlier last week so I think it's safe to share Fin's photo session with Santa.  The photos are adorable but the backstory is even cuter....they took him to the mall in a onesie, shopped for an outfit, ducked into the restroom to change him and then stood in line for Santa. No wonder the kid looked so dapper and fresh.  LOL!


 Enjoy and I'll be back in a day or two...






















THE BEST Santa Claus ever!




2 comments:

Catherine said...

That's an awesome group of pictures! So cute!

Unknown said...

What a great Santa! Fin did great with him!