Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays!


The last month has been crazy busy but fortunately the madness has started to wind down. I do have a few things left to do but for the most part it should be a fairly quiet day.  Actually that may not be true since Jay and Fam are headed this way but that's a whole different kind of hectic, not to mention, the best Christmas present ever.

We plan to spend our evening with fifty of our closest friends and their families. Yes, my dear friends Kelley and Hans are hosting Christmas Eve dinner for fifty-nine.  She is in her element (O.M.G., right?) and we are all very thankful to be included in their "Danglish" festivities.

Here's wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday.  I'm counting the minutes until I can get my hands on this dapper little guy...





I have no doubt that he will be a hit tonight with all of my girlfriends.  :-)







1 comment:

Catherine said...

It will be a great visit, I'm sure!!