Monday, January 26, 2015

Thanks, Meg


Meg was going through my planner last night.  She flipped through January and February, read my comings and goings, and then noticed that I had birthdays recorded.





She then flipped to June which is, of course, is still blank.  She was appalled that I didn't have her birthday down.  She then proceeded with the "See, you love Jay best" speech that I've heard dozens and dozens of times.  Next thing I knew she was recording her own birthday.






She then flipped to October to record our birthdays.  Daddy got this ...





While I got this ...


At least I'm "still hot".  ROFL!



Then it was Finley's turn ...





Yep, that's my girl.  *eyeroll*



 

1 comment:

Catherine said...

OK, that's totally hilarious...and she definitely knows how to push the buttons!