Saturday, January 17, 2015

Card Share


I mentioned that I've been procrastinating my Dec. Daily album but that doesn't mean I haven't been crafting.  Unlike mini albums, cards are easy "instant gratification" projects which makes them perfect for when one is in "full on procrastination mode."  :-)

Today I'll be sharing Valentine inspired cards.  Again, my apologies for bad photos.  Someday I'm going to take the time to learn how to photograph my cards in a way that is complimentary.  Just trust me when I say that they are definitely much prettier in real life.





















I absolutely adore those flamingos.  You'll be seeing them again in my next set of cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

OK, the falingos crack me up...your cards are all beautiful, and I really like that shaker card! I should definitely be doing Valentines.

Unknown said...

Oh my heck, I need to know how you did the flamingos. That's the cutest Valentine card I have ever seen. Must make.