Thursday, January 15, 2015

Catching Up


Every December I start an album to document the everyday things that happen around here during the holidays.  Every December I start out with a bang and every January, I play catch up.

This year I managed to create pages up until December 22nd.  Not too bad, especially considering that in addition to Christmas we also had the birth of our grandson.  Sadly the album has sat untouched on my desk for nearly a month. What's stopping me from finishing?  The dreaded task of photo editing.  It's not my favorite activity and definitely one I can procrastinate forever.  I have however managed to get photos printed out for Days 23, 24 and 25 and hope to cross those off my list soon.

In the meantime, while slogging through the editing process, I've discovered a few additional December photos that I'd like to share with you.  



Christmas Eve...


Love this girl!



One of my solo trips to Orlando....

Love his expression!





Tiny Fingers, Tiny Toes





And Meg meeting her nephew for the first time....

Totally smitten!



I do plan to share my December Daily album once it's finished but don't hold your breath.  I'm very good at procrastinating.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

He's such a tiny little guy!

Unknown said...

I have such a hard time with Meg in a short dress on Christmas Eve. I can't help but think brrr. LOL
Stop procrastinating woman!! I want to see the album!

Unknown said...

I so need to get Shona through high school so I can move to Florida once and for all. I want to wear shorts on Christmas Eve...and every other day of the year. Adorable pictures!