Monday, January 19, 2015

More Cards to Share



Several of you asked/commented on those adorable flamingos from my last post.  They are actually a stamp and die set from Reverse Confetti.  You can find the stamps here and the coordinating dies here.   I knew I had to have them the minute I saw them....'cause you know, "Flamingos are my favorite animal because they are pink and make lovely noises."  Meg's paper was recognized at the very first author's breakfast of 2006, her kindergarten year, and it earned her a spot on stage with the principal.  (Of course hearing her say "flabingos" made it even more endearing.)








On a side note....where have the last eight years gone??????


I have a couple more cards that I made with this stamp/die set and I must confess, I think they are some of my most favorite ever.




The inside of both cards use the "Hope Your Day is as Fabulous as You Are" sentiment from the stamp set.  The scribbles are stamps from PaperTrey Ink and the shadow is from Paper Smooches. I can see myself using these flamingos a lot.  LOVE THEM!


The remainder of my 2015 cards....





















Perhaps now I will get started back on my Dec. Daily....

1 comment:

Catherine said...

The cards are great!!