Friday, February 1, 2013

The New Blog Book is Here ...



The New Blog Book is Here!   (guess the movie)

I recently (and very painstakingly, I might add) created a hardcover book from my 2011 blog entries which I started in July of that year.  I used a company called Blurb and received the book a few days ago.  I am absolutely thrilled beyond belief.

 

The Outer Cover





The Inside Cover






And a few random pages.  (Please excuse my slippers.  They were the most
 convenient method I could had to keep the book open.)






I am so happy to have the little details of our daily lives recorded so neat and tidy in a print version.  I've already started with my 2012 book, which will be substantially larger since it spanned the whole year, and am diligently keeping up with my 2013 version.  I may upgrade to a colored cover next time but otherwise I wouldn't change a thing.

Footnote....the date of the "Stickle Queen" post is Sept. 2011 and yes, those boards are still attached to her door and the hall.  *sigh*

Oh...and the movie?  The Jerk of course.  :-)

4 comments:

Catherine said...

That looks awesome!

Helmka Family said...

Great idea!
Looks really super.
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

Don't you love it? I printed my 2007 blog and I keep meaning to get the other years printed but it took me so long to format that one that I haven't yet invested the time to do the others. I got the red cover with black print and a photo on the cover.

Unknown said...

That is very cool! Love how it looks!