Wednesday, February 27, 2013

24 on the 24th

Randy and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary on Sunday.  A friend offered to keep Meg so we had a very nice afternoon to ourselves.  We'd planned to go to a Jupiter restaurant that we both love but discovered (fortunately beforehand) that they are closed on Sundays.  We opted for our favorite local spot, Tin Fish.  It was really, really quiet in there so we're both crossing our fingers that they aren't struggling to stay open.

Randy hates to be photographed but he knew this was important to me and didn't raise a fuss when I asked Meg to snap a few pictures.   I told him it was part of his anniversary gift to me.





1989 to 2013...it's not always been easy but we continue to remember what's important.  

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Helmka Family said...

Congrats!!!!
24yrs is hardwork!
Karen

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!