Wednesday, June 27, 2012

reWind Wednesdays

Missing my Menu Mondays?  LOL!  Well that whole concept fell by the wayside for several reasons.     


1)  My daughter eats nothing.
2)  My husband couldn't care less.
3)  I'm now dieting.


It's not that I quit fixing meals altogether but I have stopped my weekly planning.  I found that I was buying things for meals that never ended up being prepared.


In place of Menu Monday I'm going to try something a bit different with ny blog. I'm calling it re-Wind Wednesday.  Basically what I'm planning to do is showcase an older scrapbook layout every Wednesday.  Keep in mind that some are going to be years old so please don't take off points for lack of design and creativity. After all, it's really the photos and the stories that count, right?


So without further adieu, here's today's re-Wind Wednesday page from 2005....






The journaling (hidden behind the main photo) describes how Meggie had learned to hide from her paparazzi mother but loved to ham it up with her older brother.  He captured these photos from his camera phone and I'm forever grateful.  They are some of my all time favorites.  


Stay tuned next Wednesday for another edition of re-Wind Wednesday!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Those photos are so dang cute! And YES! I miss Menu Monday, lol.

Helmka Family said...

Adorable!!!!
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

The two of them have always had such a wonderful relationship. These photos are adorable!