Wednesday, June 13, 2012

12 Project Update

I found some scrappin' mojo this week and polished off three more of my monthly 12 layouts.  (12 photos for each of the 12 months in 2012)  


March  



April



May

I'm hoping to get some more scrapping done this week while Meg is in camp. And speaking of camp, she HATED it on Monday.  So many tears and lots of begging to let her quit.  Randy and I told her she had to give it at least one more day before we'd consider it.  She left very reluctantly yesterday morning with tears in her eyes but came home that afternoon with a smile on her face. She had a fabulous second day.  (It's always so hard to tell with her if things are truly as bad as she makes them out to be, given that she rarely feels 100% on any given day.)  She was up and ready to go this morning so I'm crossing my fingers...



1 comment:

Catherine said...

They all look great!!