Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yes, it's still 5 o'clock somewhere...

I had a special request for a salt shaker clock so here's #3.




Meggie says I need to start my own business but for now I'm happy to make them for my friends.

On the running front, I got a late start this month (out of town) and it's obvious that I'm not going to get anywhere close to my 40 mile goal.  Now that school is back in session I'm able to get out in the early mornings but I'm finding that I definitely prefer an evening run.  If I can get to 30 miles in August, I'll be happy.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

It turned out great!

Helmka Family said...

So FUN!
Keep up the great work on the running! I am so happy you are able to do get out there again.
WTG!
Karen

Melanie said...

Those are really fun. Keep it up with the running. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow when Anthony has to be at school by 6:45am for Cross Country. :)