Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hot off the Press

This layout features one of my all-time favorite photos of Meg.  It was taken on her first day of 3rd grade.  Cute outfit, cute boots, cute hair (more on that in just a bit), cute pose...seriously, could she be any prettier?


Now about the hair...see how pretty it is?  She had just gotten a shorter haircut and deep conditioning/brightening treatment to remove all of the chlorine and chemicals that come with having a backyard pool.  It's hasn't been this platinum and shiny since her toddler years.  Fast forward two years...her hair is longer and slowly darkening but in the hopes of recapturing a bit of this lovely silkiness I am taking her back for a treatment later this week.

Next Monday is her first day of 5th grade.  She knows the drill....

2 comments:

Catherine said...

It is extremely pretty hair! And I can't believe you are starting up again so soon!

Melanie said...

She does have pretty hair! I've always wanted a child with blond hair--I guess I'm never going to get that! LOL She's a trooper for always allowing you to take those photos. I'm in a constant battle with my brood.