Thursday, May 19, 2016

Countdown...T minus 20


The trip to Europe that Meg and I signed up for waaaay back in October is finally growing near. Today's countdown is 20 days until departure and I have spent most of this week preparing but I'm far from finished.

Our flight will be leaving Miami on June 9th headed first to NY and then on to Ireland where we will be staying for the first five days.  After that we'll be taking a ferry to Wales for a one day visit and then it's on to Scotland for an additional two days.  We'll finish with a week in England, the tour concluding in London.  Our scheduled arrival back to the states is set for the evening of the 23rd.  

It's going to awesome and tiring at the same time but I can't wait!!!  If anyone has any suggestions on what to bring please let me know.




2 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow, how exciting that it's almost here!

Lynne said...

No suggestion but it is going to be so much fun!! I wish I could tag along in your suitcase!