Friday, March 25, 2016

Recent Happenings


Just a quick update...

We spent a portion of last week in Charleston, SC followed by a few days on Amelia Island, FL.  I have tons of photos but as of yet, they are still on my camera.

Just two days after arriving home, Jay and his family pulled in with a 26' UHaul.  (I had no idea they had that much stuff!)  Wednesday evening was their first night in their new home.  His parents were very busy during those four days so Fin spent the majority of his time with me.

Tomorrow is my Miami book club meeting.  How I managed to start and finish an entire book this week is beyond me but I did, no doubt in part because it was very good.  The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield  I highly recommend it.

We will all be spending Easter at my dear friends Kelley and Hans' home with brunch and an egg hunt for the littles.  Always a good time.

Jay and Colleen start their new jobs on Monday so I am on Fin Duty. Thankfully they are shortened shifts (8:00-4:30) because it's Monday - Friday next week.  Fin is so good but definitely keeps Grandma on her toes.

I hope to be back with photos soon.

No comments: