Thursday, February 18, 2016

Snippets


There's really not much to "report" on my end lately as it's been rather quiet around here.  This is definitely not a bad thing.

My local book club, Fine Books & Spirits, met last week.  (Love that name!)  Our book was The Stranger by Harlan Coben.  It's an interesting whodunnit that earned 4 stars from me on my GoodReads review.  Our upcoming March selection is In the Fall by Jeffrey Lent.  I'm anxious to get started on it but first I must read A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman, the February selection for my Miami bookclub that meets next weekend.  So many books, so little time.

I'm really wanting to watch the new JJ Abrams mini series based on Steven King's novel 11/22/63, which I read not long after it's release. The eight part series is available only on Hulu so it looks like another streaming service is in my near future.

Now for some random photos....

My Valentine's gift from Randy.  He knows me oh so well.  :-)




A silly screenshot of Meg using some SnapChat filters.  I thought it was rather cute.







And now for Fin.  Here are a text and photo that I received from Colleen last Saturday....



"Fin in a food coma after eating lobster, 
salmon, filet mignon and a 
peanut butter chocolate dessert 
at Seasons 52"



This kid may look like his mama but he definitely eats like his daddy.  LOL!!!








1 comment:

Catherine said...

That's a hilarious picture of Fin!