Thursday, September 24, 2015

Exciting News


I have a little bit of news that I've kept under wraps for the last week but as of this morning, it's official.

Meg was invited by her sign language teacher to go on an annual trip to Europe that her teacher, along with one of the assistant principals, goes on every summer.  Next summer's adventure is to Ireland, Scotland and England. Parents are invited to attend as well.  Ummm...HELLOOOOOO bucket list!

We attended the meeting last week to get the full scoop and have been pondering the possibility ever since.  It's pricey and not a decision to be taken lightly but after several family discussions it was agreed that Meg and I could both go.  (At 14 we are not comfortable with letting her attend alone and actually, neither was she.  *wink*)  And even better news...my BFF Aimee and her daughter Grace are going too!  The departure date has not yet been set with the tour company but it will be 15 days starting sometime early to mid June 2016 and we can not be more excited!






3 comments:

Catherine said...

It will be a really fun time, I'm sure!

Mom said...

I'm so excited for you both!

Lynne said...

Oh my gosh! Ireland is one of my top 5 want to go to destinations! So fun for you! My brother went to Europe with our high school choir and had an amazing time!