Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Well, Whadaya Know?


This post is for all of you non-believers, you naysayers, you skeptics ... all those of little faith.



It's taken 17 years but by golly, I finished what I set out to do.



Yes, I know.  All of you Doubting Thomases need to see it with your own eyes.  I get it.



Behold, a thing of beauty.....













For those of you wondering, no, blue-gray is not my favorite color in vehicles.  It just happens to be how it worked out.   The story goes like this...

My convertible was purchased used a few years ago so its color was pre-determined.  A few months ago while new car shopping, we came across a great deal at Volvo.  This SUV was "brand spanking new" but happened to be the last of their 2013 model year.  With a parking lot full of 2014's they were very willing to deal and honestly, money speaks far louder than color.

The only section of the garage yet to be finished is Randy's tool corner.  He has a huge (and very messy) Craftsman tool box that needs to be purged and organized as well as a few boxes and 5 gallon buckets full of misc power tools and the like. Have no fear, I'll keep hounding him until it's finished, but I think we've accomplished enough for one morning.

We have lived in this home for 17 years and I'm quite serious when I say that this is the first time EVER that two vehicles have been in the garage simultaneously. I'm so happy right now, I'm giddy!


4 comments:

Catherine said...

Well, would you look at that!!!

JoyceD said...

wonderful!

Unknown said...

I had no doubt you'd accomplish this goal! YAY for it being done!
I should get a picture of my dad's toolbox and send it to you. The drawers are labeled with what's inside and everything is laid out just so. I was proud of him for that LOL

Dad said...

Holy Cow! That's incredible!