Friday, January 17, 2014

My New Organizational System

As most of you know, I {heart} organized spaces so it will come as no surprise that I would find The Container Store to be the DisneyWorld of shopping experiences.  I have placed online orders from them for many, many years but never had the opportunity to visit the brick and mortar store until last month when I made it my mission while visiting family in Tampa.  Mom, Meg and my niece Jenna were not as enthusiastic but did tag along with me. It wasn't long before they were totally bored but I could have stayed in the store all day.  I found so much I loved and wanted!

In the end I chose and purchased an Elfa Utility Board with select components.  I thought it would be the perfect solution for freeing up desk space in JulieWorld.  Installation was easy. I did it myself with just a few tools.  

Here's what it looked like with the components I bought in the store....





As you can see, I had loads more room for additional components which was easily solved by placing an online order.  This is how my new system looks now that it's complete.






My most frequently used supplies are all in plain sight and within reach.  I am totally in love with this system!  I can't wait to go back to the store for more ideas but I have the distinct feeling that my family will send me out on my own next time.  *wink*  




1 comment:

Melanie said...

Love it, but then I love everything about Julie World anyway!