Friday, July 26, 2013

FreeStylin'

One thing that is true of both of my kids is that they always manage to make any ho-hum day/occasion a good time.  Here's an example of Meg's latest "invention."





I call it Ottoman Skating.  And while it may not look like much here, it soon became an adventure.






She and a friend took turns riding it down to our local park.  (Meg is seated here.)  After she texted to let me know they were returning I positioned myself in the yard, armed with my zoom lens, in order to capture some photos from across the street.  I heard them before I saw them.  They were SPEEDING down the sidewalk!


It really did look like a lot of fun and at least I know they always look both ways before crossing the street.


2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh, that's so funny...and what great pictures!

Helmka Family said...

Fun photos and fun times!
TFS!
Karen