Thursday, June 6, 2013

Change is Good

I was at the AT&T store with a friend recently.  (I'd finally convinced her to step out of the dark ages of the flip phone into the awesomeness of the Iphone world.)  While there the sales guy asked me if I'd be interested in Uverse.  My immediate answer was an emphatic "no" but because I had to wait on my friend to finish, I agreed to listen to his spiel.  Long story short...they were running a great promotion, I've never been happy with Comcast's service, and it sounded like I could get a whole lot more for the same price as I was currently paying. What the heck?  I agreed.

Fast forward 3 weeks later.  I LOVE IT!!!!  Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! The selling point for me was the fact that we could record any show from any TV and watch it later on any TV, something Comcast definitely can't do.  We only lost one network in the switch, The Hallmark Channel, but gained dozens more.  My favorites are The Smithsonian Channel and Wealth TV.  Both are filled with lots of travel and history.  (I later found out that Meg's beloved Brady Bunch airs on The Hallmark Channel but I discovered that many, many episodes could be found on YouTube.)

For anyone not happy with their current service provider I'd highly recommend trying Uverse.  The customer service is great. (We did run into one problem with a port down the street but they were persistent, fixed it, followed up several times to make sure all was well, and gave me a credit on my next bill.) The internet speed is fast, the phone works great and the TV selection is fabulous.   Totally AWESOME!

1 comment:

Laura said...

A friend has UVerse and loves it. Unfortunately we can't get it in our area :( I'm glad you're enjoying it!